~dishes on display~

Showcasing your dishes in your kitchen is not a new concept.
Besides the common open shelving, there are endless ways to display your dishes.
I love how this plate rack takes center stage along with this antique clock.
All your dishes aren't pretty?
Hide those ones behind closed doors.

You don't have to pile your shelves high with dishes.
Here, just a few everyday items are all that is needed to make food prep simple.

However, if you are short on storage space and don't mind the look, pile it on!
Just make sure all your colors are neutral and don't compete with each other.
This will help it to not look cluttered.

I love all white dishes.
I actually just got myself some new white dishes at the dollar tree.
Yep, you heard me, and they are very nice I might add!
I have to say I love this photo.
All white with touches of wood, and it's very organized,
just my cup of tea.


You don't need to remodel your kitchen to achieve this look.
Simply take off some of your cabinet doors, and voila~open shelving!

I dream of a space like this.


This photo was featured on Houzz today.
I was really drawn to that slate blue color and the way the white dishes stand out against it.

photo credits:
1~Charlotte Crosland interiors
2~unknown
3~living etc.
4~living etc.
5~Martha Stewart
6~gast architects
7~gast architects
8~gast architects
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment