~the space between Friday & Monday~

This weekend was all about family.
Care to meet some of them?
My daughter Savannah on the left and my niece Lyla.
Next is Lyla's brother Blake.
Next is my mom with my kiddos, and Lyla again.
These photos were taken at my grandparents house.
If you remember, my grandpa died not too long ago.
We all went over on Saturday and pitched in on their garden,
weeding and planting all the flowers my Grandpa would have.
Sunday was spent at my in~laws home.
The left photo is my mother and father in law
as well as my husband and 2 out of his 6 sisters.
The photo on the right is us.
Do you see those sunglasses?
Yes, it was hot enough for the kids to go swimming
in the lake for the first time this year!

My sister in law and her husband and their kids.....


Us......
my handsome husband,
my darling daughter who just got her braces off after 2 years,
and my posing son!
Can you tell he is getting to big to kiss his mom in public?

One of my other sister in laws, my father in law,
nephew Blake, and niece Taylor.
{don't you just love that hair?!!!}

And a few more of the kiddos.
Lyla, Taylor, and Reagan.

I hope you all had a weekend filled with family, love, and laughs!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment