~recipe organization~

My recipes are in a 3 ring binder and are not organized at all.
My OCD is getting to me.
I decided today would be a good day to
organize those recipes in a somewhat fashionable manner!
If you go here, you can create these fun recipe cards.
There will be a lot of typing involved,
but if your recipes come from an online source,
it's as easy as copying and pasting.
The fun thing is that you can personalize
these cards with a date, number, and special notes.
A few examples might be,
"from Grandmas kitchen"
or
"made these for grad party and they were a hit"
or
"reduce the sugar to 1/3 c" By the way, these cookies are to die for.
Made them last night and ate one too many....
I had to use 2 cards to fit all the instructions, but that's OK.
I copied them to a "word" document and enlarged them to 3x5.
You could do any size though.
I printed them out onto card stock and am going to put
them in protective sheets in a new 3 ring binder.
I can then categorize them by desserts, appetizers, entrees, etc.


I think these would make a great gift too.

My little sister just got her first apartment,
so I may make some family recipe cards up for her.
Have fun, and check back tomorrow
for another incredible giveaway!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment