~Sussie Bell photography~

I just found this wonderful photographer.
Her photos make my heart beat a little faster. The colors in these photos are all so sweet and feminine.
I don't know what it is about pastels,
but I am drawn more and more to them these days.


I have also been sewing a lot lately and these pillows make me
want to jump in the car and head to the nearest fabric store!

I love this grouping of florals.

I spy a cute little banner in there,
I've been sewing up a bunch of those too!
I think they would be so fun strung up outside in the warmer months!

Pure perfection.....

The way she captures shots is amazing.

This photo looks like it's straight out of romantic homes magazine.

I love the detail in the simple things.

Love the use of the different hangers here
and the little hearts along with the lingerie.

More florals with a few butterflies sprinkled in!
I am craving those walls too!

Up for a little gardening?

Did looking at all those photos make you a bit sleepy?
Well, hop on into this heavenly bed and you'll never want to get up!

You can see more of Sussie Bell's photography by clicking
here.


If you live in the area,
come and visit me on May 15th at the
This was advertised on the local news
so it's sure to be a big event!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment