~the chippier the better~

It's no secret that I love chippy, peely, white paint.
This is my family room~the sofa table behind the couch.
Hard to tell from the photo, but there is plenty of
chippy paint on it, as well as on the old oar and metal rusted basket.
Photo by Kim.
This room found over here.
I love the headboard, so simple yet so beautiful.

And I am sure you have all seen the next 2 photos

from Country Living, but I never tire of looking at them.

~This photo marries my 2 loves~
white chippy walls and
rusted white metal............




I had a lot of comments on this post.
It seems that a lot of you liked this sign and wanted one for yourself.
Well...................
I did happen to come across some more wood
{and no, not out of the garbage this time!}
So I have made one guest cottage sign,
{so far}
and a couple "good times"
chippy signs.

I will be listing them in my etsy shop shortly.

Each one is unique as the wood is all different.
One thing they share in common though is that
fabulous chippy white paint!

I hope you enjoy!
Have a great day!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment