~stylish kitchen storage~

I am all about organizing and simplifying in 2010.
For Christmas my dad made us wood pull out drawers for all the cabinets in our kitchen island.
{pictures to come}
I am in love.
I am not only in love with the fact that he tuned into my swearing every time he was over and I opened a cupboard and something fell out, but I am in love with the organizational aspect of it.
I now have my pots and pans all organized, my tupperware neatly stored, and extra dishes within arms reach.
No more broken dishes.
Thanks dad!
Today I am going to look for some storage ideas to hold all those packages of saran wrap, foil, and sandwich bags.
Organization turns me on,
what can say,
I'm weird.
Look at these clever and cute ideas from Living Etc.
Use a vintage plate rack on your counter, it's practical and cute!

Think outside the box and store your dishes in a cupboard maybe made originally for some other purpose.

Keep your utensils within arms reach.

Hang the pretty ones from your back splash!

These inexpensive shelves from Ikea give this kitchen an industrial feel!

Love this idea!
Fashion bookends for your cookbooks out of dishes and canisters that hold flour etc.

Another industrial look with restaurant wire shelving.

Happy Monday
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment