~it's amazing what a little white paint can do~

Our living room before and after.
I was just going through some old photos and found this before photo of our living room.
Yuck!
It really is amazing how airy and bright this room feels now! now, to answer a couple questions.....
1) where did you get the glitter letter T on your Christmas gift? {Sandy in Michigan}
You can find them here!

2) where did you get your numbered plates in your dining room? {Jennifer from Texas}
I got them from a company called Rosanna and they are the party raffle line. I think they are retired, but you may be able to find some on eBay or
3) What color is your son's room? {Barbara from New Jersey}
It's called cinnamon cherry by Behr in a satin sheen.
4) do you plan on making any more photo stocking holders. {Donna from California}
Yes! I just found some new {old} hardware so I will be making around 5 more shortly, probably not till after Christmas though.
5) what are your plans for the New Year? {Elly from Texas}
I plan on making a ton of more chunky distressed picture frames, devoting more time to my etsy store, and coming up with some fabulous new creations! I would also like to update our guest bath!
6) what colors are the stripes in your hallway? {Kris from Maine}
They are tee pee brown by Behr and Roadster white by Ralph Lauren.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment