~35~

That is how old I am today.
And older I feel.
Here is why I feel older today:
1) I can have a party and the neighbors won't even realize it.
2) My kids think the clothes I pick out for them are ugly.
3) I get irritated while shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch because the music is too loud.
4) I got glasses.
5) The guy that owns the soccer arena emailed me to ask if I would consider joining a woman's over 40 team.
6) My feet hurt in cute shoes/heels and I am seriously considering orthotics.
7) We are having a cocktail party on Saturday and I forgot how to mix drinks.
8) I nap regularly.
9) The young guys at the mall don't check me out anymore.
10) I can't drink without getting a hangover.
11) People call me at 9 p.m. and ask, "did I wake you?"
12) I have a 5Th grader who has the same teacher I had in the 6Th grade.
13) I consider coffee one of the most important things in life.
14) I can go bowling without drinking.
15) I look forward to my dull Saturday evenings.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment