~mad for plaid~

December 2, 2009.
December is a good month.
I love everything about it.
We usually get a ton of snow.
We get to attend and give various holiday parties.
We celebrate my favorite holiday.
My birthday comes a week before Christmas.
My son's comes on New Years Eve.
I get to drink gingerbread lattes from Starbucks and
various other treats without feeling {too} guilty.
This season I am loving plaid.
It's timeless, don't you think?
It goes with everything.

unknown


You can even match your outfits to your decor!

via: delight by design

It's cozy, warm, and inviting.
via: country living

And I love the wide variety of colors available.
unknown

You don't have to stick to this traditional red and green.
unknown

Look how good plaid looks with stripes!
It's gorgeous isn't it?

via: apartment therapy

Even one little piece of furniture in plaid can make a huge statement.
via: Alicia b designs
Well, I don't have any plaid in my home this year,
but that may change after seeing these lovely photos!
Have a great day friends!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment