~would you want to hear about this?~

 This is a departure from my normal interior stuff, but something that I am becoming really passionate about, and I'd really like to get your opinion.

I have had a personal trainer for a couple years now, off and on.
I am not big into dieting.
I hibernate in the winter months in my home, baking, and putting on the extra pounds. 
Come January, I'm ready to whip things into shape again, and this January was no different. 
I started working out January 1st, like many others I am sure.
My goal was to drop 10 pounds before our Hawaii vacation in mid Feb. 
I actually lost 17, and honestly, it wasn't that hard.
In the meantime, I started developing these arm muscles which I never knew existed. 
{sorry for the bad i phone pic}
I got really excited and posted this picture on instagram.
I got a lot of people interested in my "routine" and thought maybe I'd bring you along on this journey on my blog, because really, if I can do it, you too can do it.

So many people struggle with their weight.
If I can help even in one little way, sharing tips and tricks my trainer gives to me, that would be wonderful.
I am by no means an expert, but anything I can pass along, I would love too. 
In 2013, my goal is to not lose weight, but to become the fittest I can be.
And I don't mean body builder fit, just lean with muscle definition.
There's no hardcore dieting, I still eat pizza and cookie dough, and lots of candy.
{I have the worst sweet tooth!}

Anyway, just thought I'd throw this out there. 
Leave me a comment below saying yay or nay. 
I can handle it, pls. be brutally honest!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment