~prinstagram with instagram~


When we were recently in Hawaii, I got to hang out with my friend Kasey.
She gave me the sweetest little driftwood boat and a photo hanger made from driftwood, along with the cutest instagram prints to hang from it.
That got me thinking about having some of my own instagram photos printed.
I got about 48 printed so far, but have many yet to print before I fill this big bowl up.

It sits on our coffee table and I just thought it would be a fun place to throw all the photos in.
When guests come over, they can look at them if they want. 
They are also just fun for the kids to sift through.
You can get yours printed and delivered right to your door here.
I am over at Steward Of Design today if you'd like to pop over and visit!
Also, go here to read a bit about the Country Living magazine shoot I worked on.
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment