~misc. stuff and a winner~

I got a new rug for the living room.
I've always wanted a zebra hide, but couldn't see spending that much money.
So when I stopped into a friends new shop called,
The Well Dressed Home
 {she's on Bothell Way for all my local readers}
and saw a zebra-ish rug for $48, I knew it was meant to be.
I layered it on top of the jute rug and I am really loving it.
 I also stopped into Pottery Barn and picked up
that I've been eyeing for quite some time.
They are on sale right now.




 In an attempt to keep the puppy off the couch after he's been swimming in the lake, 
I added a gazillion pillows.
My name is Melaine and I hoard pillows.
 My daughter stole my fancy ones from Spark Modern for her own room, so I piled on a random assortment, no rhyme or reason.


 And finally, the winner of the dress giveaway at
Tessa Jones!
Check your inbox, and have fun picking out your dress!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment