~wanna play?~

 When my kids were small I made some fun over sized scrabble tiles for their playroom wall after seeing this photo below from Posh Tots. I don't believe they carry them anymore though.
I decided to make a few more for Ruffles and Rust Square.
I brought in around 80 of them yesterday.
 There is so many uses for these.
You can hang them on a wall, rest them on a shelf, or give them away as a unique gift.
The numbers are true to the "real" game and each one is sanded, sealed, and ready to be put to use!
They measure approx. 5"x5" and are $4 each.
 I had fun coming up with different phrases.
It would be neat to do your kids' names to hang over their beds, or simply
"boy"
or
"girl"
You could do your last name with the word "family"
The possibilities are endless!
Have fun!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment