~I survived~

This is not my typical Saturday.
However my evil friend Hillary 
{on the left}
always seems to talk me into these things.
I'm actually glad I did this survivor obstacle course, it was a lot of fun, and like I said, something I wouldn't normally do. 
If you are not frightened off by my no makeup face, covered in mud self, read on....
I survived the cargo wall of wrath....
 the muddy log jammer where you had to go over and under each log....
 the mayhem of mud.....
this one was the worst because there was enormous holes you couldn't see and you would lose footing and go up to your face in mud at any random time.
 mossy marsh madness......
 and the muddy bog battle.
And just to paint a picture for you.....
it rained the whole time, there was a long run in between the 14 obstacles and our shoes weighed at least  5 40  pounds, and FYI, it took me 3 showers to get all the crud out of my hair.
What did you do this weekend?
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment