~a happy mistake~

I was framing something yesterday and broke the glass in my Ikea Ribba frame.
Not wanting to waste a perfectly good broken frame, I turned it into a sign.
 My frame was wood so I spray painted it black and when it dried, had my son sand it down.
{his new favorite thing to do}
 I also spray painted the backing in cream and added this lettering in black.
 The black paint resisted in some spots to the cream spray paint for some reason, but kind of created a nice vintage look and I didn't even have to distress it further after the lettering dried. 
I was going to take it into Ruffles and Rust Square, but I kind of like it in my dining room......
We'll see where it ends up.
xoxo


p.s. Thanks for all your comments regarding yesterday's post. Another article just came out if you'd like to read about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment