~French clay pots~

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun our trip to California was to visit Maria.
She is BEAUTIFUL and her and her family were so welcoming and made us feel right at home.
I ended up purchasing a few million things from her.
I wish I could have fit everything in my suitcases with me.
I took so many pictures it may take me a while to edit them all, so I thought today I'd share with you what I did with some French clay pots on my dining table.

 I actually got these a month or so ago, and am just now pulling them out of the box.
Maria sells them in her shop.
You can purchase them here.
 I put a few on my dining room shelves.
 And the rest on my dining room table with a pear in each one.
They look cute on top of each plate.
 I also got this vintage French grain sack from Maria.
I was going to use it as a pillow case in my sons room,
 but I'm ending up using it as a table runner for now.
I will be back tomorrow with more photos of our trip and some more things that I bought.
Thank you Maria for making our trip so fun, and thanks to my friend Jodi who couldn't have been a better traveling friend!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment