~our $20 Thanksgiving table~

Use what you have.
That was my motto this year.
I think I was pretty successful.
I only spent $20 on fresh flowers.
I had these cute little bronze squirrel placecard
holders from Pottery Barn I got several years back.
I used all my vintage ironstone and silver.
I layered on the pieces, mixing and matching the patterns.
My only criteria was to stick with the creams, browns, and blacks.

I had these little vintage bottles and put
the extra clippings from my centerpieces in them.
They are scattered randomly over the table.

The acorns were off of a garland I had.
I simply pulled them apart and put them in with the greenery.

I also added pine cones for a rustic natural look.


Tarnished silver candlesticks go nicely with

the silver vintage silver platters I used as chargers.


I also added feathers to the floral arrangements.

White roses, baby's breath, ferns, and
other greenery were the only things I purchased.


The silver vases were left over from my sisters wedding 8 years ago.
The glasses are from a thrift store.


I already had the quilted cream runner.
The wine glasses with the numbers are from a Rosanna warehouse sale.

I like how monochromatic everything is, without being too dull.


Wishing you a Thanksgiving filled with family, friends, and great memories!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment