~a bit of orange~

Hello friends!
I hope you are all having a relaxing and fun Saturday!
I have been busy the last few days giving my kitchen a mini makeover!
I promise to show pictures soon!
How do you feel about orange in interiors?
I think if it's used as an accent color like in this beautiful home,
it can be quite lovely.

Besides the orange,
I adore those painted cabinets and shiny wood floor!


But this fabric takes the cake!
I think I have a new found love of fabrics....


Couple things real quick.
Don't forget to enter the Cabbages & Roses giveaway below if you haven't already.
I'd also like to welcome our newest sponsor,
If you are interested in sponsoring on this site, send me a quick email and I will get back to you asap with the details!
Now, go enjoy your Saturday!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment