~kilim beauties~

produced in Turkey, other parts of the Middle East,
and some parts of eastern Europe

I am considering a antique kilim rug for in my kitchen, in front of the sink.

At first I was a little intimidated by all the color, but when you really look closely at them, the colors are faded and muted, very subdued.

The patterns are incredible.


And I am surprised how well they work in a

almost all white space like the kitchen above.


You can buy new kilims at places like Restoration Hardware
and Pottery Barn.
But it's the antique ones that I am drawn too,
although a new one may be more practical.



That stair runner is to die for and I love this ottoman too.


I guess I am just wanting to incorporate little bits
of subtle faded color here and there.


~I'll let you know what I end up with~
Don't forget to enter the giveaway below if you haven't already.
Photo sources~remodelista, apartment therapy, and country living.
I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment