~Spring fever part 2~

It has been odd, but nice, to be able to work in the gardens this early in the season, mow the lawn, and prune things back. This unusually warm weather has me in the mood, not only for Spring, but Summer as well!
I am already imagining myself planted on the beach everyday with a good book {or magazine} while the kids swim in the lake.
Yes, I said everyday......
it's going to be a grueling summer! :) These photos from here, are just what I needed!
Aren't they beautiful!
We are so blessed to have such gorgeous weather!
I have been able to get off the treadmill and actually run outside, which usually never happens because it's always raining in Seattle!
Yesterday I went for a run with my daughter and she kept up with me for 3 miles!
Cody rode his bike, it was beautiful out and we are expecting another beautiful day today!
Hope you have a little sunshine in your day today!
xoxo
p.s. have you seen this and this.........................2 things you should definitely look at!

0 comments:

Post a Comment