~I'm back~

The flea market was fabulous
~thank you Timi~
She really knows how to put on a show!
I had so much fun talking with all of you, I met some sweet new friends, and caught up with some old ones.
The food and wine courtesy of Folie a Deux was fabulous!
I highly recommend them!
Kim and Tiffany took these great shots, there was so much eye candy!
My booth was next to a friend named Michele who does not blog, but she had the funkiest most fabulous space! It was fun talking with her and her darling daughter, who helped her out.
I am slowly starting to put the "leftovers" on etsy this week. I put a few on today and was planning on doing more, but I dropped my i-phone in the dogs water dish, so looks like I'm headed to the apple store instead.
Bummer,
big bummer.





See you all back here tomorrow!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment