~new pillow designs~

I have been busy making pillows for the upcoming flea market on Friday and Saturday. I will be selling the "left overs" on etsy so stay tuned if you are interested!
I dyed all the white cotton in coffee grounds to give it a real aged look.
I love how the color turned out, they remind me of vintage flour sacks.

I am tempted to keep one or two, but I think I might have to check into pillow rehab if I keep collecting them.

They are all filled with down inserts for a really squishy comfy feel.

They all have zippers and are 100% machine washable.

This nest one if one of my favorites!

There are many new designs...

as well as some old ones.

I hope if you live in the area you will pop over and say hi!
I also have some grey pillows that aren't pictured!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment