New Projects!






This rain is depressing, but it is keeping me safe inside and ready for crafting! Today I made these mirrors. Well, I didn't actually make the mirrors, but you get the point! I "desilvered" them to make them look old. Then applied various papers and images to them. Topped them off with a black felt backing and black satin ribbon for hanging! I love the skeleton one! He has already found a home amongst my Halloween decorations. I did some Christmas images and the Eiffel tower. I think these would look awesome hanging from a Christmas tree or mixed in with Christmas garland!

It was difficult to get good pictures of these with my crappy little camera, but you can get a little hint of what they look like! I will be selling them at my show, at my home, on Dec. 6th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment