~October 17, 2008~










I have been in a dilema for a while about how to tackle my kitchen skylight area. It is a prominant area in my home and deserved a little more than the blah brown paint I had up there. I asked Layla at Lettered Olive for help. She has a great eye for design! Within a day she had a great idea for me, that fit with the rest of my house perfectly! I had thought of this actually, and having her suggest it, made me feel confident that it was the right choice! So, the final product is inspired by her photo, and my favorite artist for pottery, Emma Bridgewater, from her Black Toast line.....Here is inspiration photo, before photos, and after! I am thrilled with the results! Thanks Layla!!!!


After! White background with black lettering!
















Before, dull brown with no appeal























Emma Bridgewater pottery and to the left is the photo Layla sent to me for inspiration!



Love this pottery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment