October 28, 2008





I have been busy crafting as you all know. Today I made this vintage style flash cards and I think they are so fun! These will be available at my craft show, and eventually on etsy. Pls. let me know if you are interested in them and cannot make it to either of my shows. Each one measures approx. 2.5" x 5" and has a sweet or silly little sentiment in the upper right hand corner. There is a wide variety of words, some including, you're invited, welcome, baby, holiday themed words, (IE: autumn, Halloween, Christmas) & congratulations.
Make a garland with these. Use them to embellish scrap booking pages, tuck one inside your child's lunch with a little note, surprise someone at work with a little note on their computer, the possibilities are endless! I think I will be tucking some in my Christmas tree and garlands!

0 comments:

Post a Comment