~ruffles and rust square update~

 I spent the day yesterday sprucing up my space at ruffles and rust square.
I took all the "back to school" out, and brought in fall.
My friend Stephanie helped me create cute little fall vignettes, and I just love how it turned out!
 I have a little bit of Halloween popping up already, just a little....
 I made these burlap banners, wish I would have got a better picture.
They say, welcome, fall, dream, love, and harvest.
 I have lots of furniture including this black hutch I just brought in.
I also have a pair of black caned back dining arm chairs that you can see a peek of in the photo above.
 I changed almost everything out, but I kept a few of my favorite things in,
 including this bills dairy milk container.
 I love the "camp" quality of this green birdhouse. It has great chippy paint
 with yellow showing through.
 I am really excited about this huge set of vintage Nasco dishes with their fall colors!
I also have a pumpkin soup tureen and matching bowls.
 I made a few new signs......
 Here is one of the chairs I brought in. 
I also have a lot more burlap bags, and funky black and white feathers.
And of course, I made a few new pillows to go with the season.
I am in love with this orange print, especially mixed with the black and white hounds tooth.
What do you think?
Can you tell I have fall on the brain?
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment