~September 1~

 One of the cool things for my daughter in Jr. High is the fact that she gets her own locker.
Now, as you know, school lockers aren't as cool as these in the photos, but it's still a great storage solution for junk, papers, sports equipment, and in some cases, dishes, or kitchen items like cleaners you want hidden, or out of a little ones reach.
 I love that people are using these in all rooms of their homes.
Perfect for office storage....
 or extra serving pieces....
 or a craft studio, love this!
 Hands down though, the photo below is my favorite.
Looks like these are smack in the middle of a family room, or maybe the entry to the home.
Wherever they are, I am loving them!
Don't forget to enter the minted giveaway I posted about on Monday.
I am picking a winner tomorrow!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment