~sewing~

I got a new sewing machine.
Well, I actually got it for Christmas 2 years ago,
but just this week got it out to mess around with.
I have been making pillows and lavender sachets like crazy out of my new favorite thing~grain and feed sacks~
{The pillow in the front I made yesterday, the 2 in the back were purchased previously}
I have also made a few of these fabric pennant garland banners.
This one I made entirely out of Cath Kidston fabrics.
I love the colors and patterns in her fabrics!
I got this hammock at a garage sale a couple weeks ago.
It was $5!
Brand new in the box!
It has been a great place to lounge
around in our warm
weather we have been experiencing
from time to time here!

Here is a closeup of one of the pennant garlands.

And another I made out of various Cath Kidston fabrics.

My goal today is to make a seat cushion for that blue bench!
Wish me luck!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment