~a backyard party~

I want one so bad I can almost taste the sandwiches!
This is the time of year I start to long for the long summer days. I want to get together with friends and have
a good old party,
country style!

I want to decorate, decorate, and decorate some more.

I want to have tables filled with home cooked food and forget the diet.

I want to break out all my vintage dishes.

How easy would these be to make?
Scrap booking paper comes in so many beautiful colors
and patterns now, you could do anything!


I want to serve drinks from old buckets and pails.

Have fresh flowers on each table.

Give a little gift to all of my guests;
a cd filled with my favorite country tunes.

I want to pick flowers from my gardens
and put them in mason jars....

....and eat and talk until the sun goes down.

If I only had a big old rustic barn.

We could dance.........
or I could sit and watch you dance,
because I have two left feet.

Doesn't that sound like fun?

If you'd like some recipes made with fresh strawberries click here.....
and here.
Photos 1 & 2~the cottage nest
Photos 3 & 4~Modern Prairie Girl
Photo 5~Hooked on houses.net
The rest~Country Living
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment