~the letter K~

A good friend of mine, one from way back in Jr. high school,
got married last night at the Crystal Lake Lodge.
It was a beautiful wedding and I just quickly wanted to share
with you this giant letter K
{her new last name initial}
that I made for the mantle.
She had tons of curly willow and fall leaves, etc.
so this moss covered letter fit in perfectly, especially on the river rock fireplace.
It's just a simple cardboard letter from my local craft store
covered in Spanish moss!
I love how it turned out and I think I will be making more this week!
You could leave it up year round, it fits in perfectly with fall decor and spring decor.
I think it would look excellent on a front door hanging from ribbon!

The flowers were all done by my sweet sister in law Jaime,

and you can see some of her work on her blog here!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment