~Pinkalicious~

My friend Margo just opened up her new cupcake shop, Pinkalicious!
It is too cute!
I visited her yesterday on her 3rd day in business. I worked hard making menu boards, painting on the walls,
flavor boards, signs, towels, etc. etc.


I primed these mirrors she had and painted them

chocolate brown with pink and white accents!

Amada from Over The Top Studios makes these
incredible party hats, cake toppers, and trinket boxes, as well as magic wands!
This lady oozes with talent, I can't wait to meet her someday!



Margo doesn't miss a detail!

I will take one of each please...

Yummy!
If you are ever in the Redmond area, pls. stop in and try one!!!
You can also read more about Margo's company
here,
but here is something that I think is extra special,
from Margo herself...

"I live in Kirkland, Washington with my husband Doug and four adopted children, Gabe, Tycie, Jazzmyn and Mia. My husband works for an organization called Children of the Nations, that is where I met co-founder Debbie Clark. I found out that she throws birthday parties for kids in Africa once a year, I got excited and thought if I started selling my cupcakes I could start a fund from some of my proceeds to help fund those birthday parties in Africa. With a strong passion for baking, birthday parties and kids it seemed a natural fit for me to start a cupcake business." Margo E.
Have a sweet day!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment