The New Organized Pantry!






















Ok folks, here it is. I took the pictures with my i-phone, so not the best quality~sorry! As you can see by the before pic. this makeover had to happen. It was a disaster! I wanted the whole project to be cheap, money doesn't grow on trees these days. Have you noticed?






So, I started out by ripping out the old wire shelving and I put in 2 bookcases from Home Depot. They were fairly simple to put together and they have adjustable shelves which is what I wanted. They were $99.00 a piece and I needed 2.






I got the cute new glass canisters with the black lids at Walmart. $7.99 a piece. The white baskets are from Ikea, about $9.00 a piece. The other baskets are from Ikea as well, but were something I already had. I also found these cute glass jars for oils and other liquids. They were $2.99 a piece at Ikea. I simply printed out the wording using avery address label stickers!






I am happy with the result, hopefully it will stay nice and neat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment