CIRCUS SALE NUMBER 3, LAST ONE! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

















Ok, in an attempt to keep my house clean and organized, I am selling off the most adorable circus tea sets AND MISC. CIRCUS DECOR( SEE BELOW!)Anyone who was thinking about a circus themed birthday, listen up! I have 2 tea sets, AND MISC. DECOR. They would be adorable for a birthday or for everyday tea parties!
Here is how it works. If you like the price and want it! Email me! lakeliving4@msn.com. I will email back the first person I get a email from and send you a paypal invoice. Once it is sold, I will mark it SOLD, so you will all know and not have to wonder if it is still available! If you want more than one item, it will save you shipping costs! I promise to package all the breakables with tons of that squishy packaging stuff!





Ok, THIS POSTING IS FOR MISC. CIRCUS PARTY DECOR!





1 CLOWN WIG (USED, BUT I THINK THE CRAZIER THE BETTER!)





2 Pairs oversized glasses





3 pinwheels





1 animal cracker tin for decorating or using for storage





4 popcorn party boxes (they are folded flat now, but turn into treat boxes, or use for decoration)





9 funky twirly crazy straw cups!





all this for:





$15.00 PLUS SHIPPING
SOLD!!!!!





TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO EMAILS AND PAYS ME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment