It's an online CIRCUS sale!











Ok, in an attempt to keep my house clean and organized, I am selling off the most adorable circus tea sets! Anyone who was thinking about a circus themed birthday, listen up! I have 2 tea sets. They would be adorable for a birthday or for everyday tea parties! The one above is the first. I will list the others in a new post. I will also be selling my left over random circus themed things. Here is how it works. If you like the price and want it! Email me! lakeliving4@msn.com. I will email back the first person I get a email from and send you a paypal invoice. Once it is sold, I will mark it SOLD, so you will all know and not have to wonder if it is still available! If you want more than one item, it will save you shipping costs! I promise to package all the breakables with tons of that squishy packaging stuff! Ok, the first item is this adorable tea set going for $30.00! (SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED)
Ready, set, GO!
THIS FIRST SET INCLUDES:
4 DINNER PLATES (TEA PARTY SIZED) W/CLOWNS AND LIONS
4 SALAD PLATES WITH ELEPHANTS
4 DANCING MONKEY NAPKIN RINGS
3 DANCING DOGS DRESSED UP CUPS WITH HANDLES
1 PLATTER W/ANIMALS AND MUSCLE MAN LIFTING WEIGHTS!
1 CLOWN CREAM PITCHER
1 SUGAR CONTAINER FEATURING AN ELEPHANT AND A CLOWN
1 TEDDY BEAR SALT SHAKER ON STAND
1 DARLING CIRCUS THEMED PEA POT/PITCHER WITH A LITTLE ACROBAT ON TOP AND CLOWNS AND VARIOUS ANIMALS! THE SPOUT IS THE CLOWNS TRUNK! THE HANDLE IS 2 ACROBATS!
SO CUTE!!!




(GIRL OR BOY APPROPRIATE IN MY MIND!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment