wedding bells











As I mentioned in an earlier post I did our master bedroom Christmas tree this year in a "wedding" theme. I thought this was appropriate since we are married. :) I got the tree at Target and got most everything else from the dollar store in their wedding section (oh yes, they have one!)




I tied on little bottles of bubbles, silver frames with soon to be pictures of us on our big day, feathery white birds, tucked in wedding cake shaped candles, and little white wedding gowns. I was going to add creamy tulle but I thought this might be overkill.




I purchased from ebay vintage groomsman in tuxes and vintage cupcake toppers of a lovely little couple! I just need to find a great vintage bride and groom cake topper for my tree topper!




I had these little green sparkly cones and then I added my silver glass glitter "wedding" bells to top it off! (these are available in my etsy store)




I think it turned out pretty cute and the best part is that it was soooo cheap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment