THE WORLD IS SO FULL OF SO MANY NICE PEOPLE. I GET EMAILS ALMOST EVERYDAY AND IT WARMS MY HEART. HERE IS ONE I JUST GOT AND I HAD TO SHARE IT WITH YOU! THANKS KRISTIN!

Dear Melaine,
I am one of your hundreds of fans on RMS, 'mama_2_3,' to be exact! I just had to email you and
send you a personal 'THANK YOU'! Because of you and your fabulous rooms on RMS, I have
been inspired to get off my rear and FINALLY pull my house together. I have been a fan of RMS
since Spring, but a ton of homes on there that I like just simply are not practical, they just aren't 'me'.
When I saw your spaces, I was floored! Your taste is exquisite and I am so inspired! Your home is
warm and cozy, full of personal touches that are just wonderful. I have been in a bit of a 'funk' because
I had my heart set on moving, this house just is not my 'dream'. However, because of the housing
crisis, our home value has plummeted and to sell would not be ideal, right now. So, I have not had
any desire to do anything to fix up this house, until I saw your rooms. I am now inspired so motivated.
On friday, I tore out the ugly soffit above my kitchen cabinets, by myself, raised the cabinets up a
few inches and I am now adding crown molding. I have totally redone my entry/hallway leading in from
the garage, it used to be my laundry room until last week! Not anymore! Now it is an actual room I am
proud of. I hung the target mirror and wreath above a storage bench and it looks great! Thanks so much
for sharing all of your lovely rooms with the rest of us, and for sharing your secrets and tricks as well.
I hope you don't think I am (too) crazy, I just had to let you know that your rooms rock, and you are
an inspiration and truly helpful to those of us in need of a little inspiration and motivation!
Thanks again,
Kristen

0 comments:

Post a Comment