~finding fall home tour with better homes & gardens~

If you are new to this blog, thank you for stopping by!
And, welcome back to all of my readers!

I just have to say that fall is my absolute favorite season. I love it when the leaves change and there is a crispness in the air. I love football and soccer games, and I love the anticipation of Christmas that fall brings. It's also a time of year to slow things down a bit. Curl up with a favorite book on the couch with some hot cocoa, take a walk with the dogs dog :(
around the lake, and have family meals around the table.



Our home is pretty neutral year round, but I like to add warmth in the fall with fur blankets, richer colored pillows on the couch, lots of antlers, leaves, and natural elements.
Let's take a look around!



I ripped the doors off our hall coat closet and added breadboard as well as a little bench and cubby. This little nook changes seasonally. Right now we have gloves and hats stored in the bottom crates, and in the top we have hand warmers, scarves, and flashlights with extra batteries. In the summer,these bins become filled with sunscreen, goggles, bug spray, and extra towels.



Here is our kitchen. If you've been reading my blog a long time, you will see some changes I've made recently.


The dining room probably has the most seasonal changes, only because it is so fun to style all the shelves on the hutch in there!


And finally, the living room. I truly love this room! It's cozy and warm and has huge picture windows.


Thank you so much for taking a tour of our home for fall! I'm so glad you all stopped by! Remember if you are new, you can follow along with the follower button on the right hand side of this page. There you will also find links to my pinterest and instagram!

Make sure you check out the next two homes on the tour today. At The Picket Fence is up as well as Jennifer Rizzo!
For the full list, go here.
Sources coming tomorrow!

xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment