-an exciting post from Hawaii-


I will post more about this when I get home, but wanted to give you all the heads up! 
I am posting from my I pad and have no clue how to do links, etc. so I apologize in advance. I just got the ok to post this so.......
I have been asked to host a homegoods blogger party!
What is it you may ask?
Well, on march 2nd, my local homegoods (Lynnwood Washington) will be opening up their store before hours (8-9:30) 
To host a special shopping extravaganza for me and get this, 50 other friends/readers of my sweet savannah! 
The store will be freshly stocked just for us and they will have a breakfast buffet waiting!
Not only that, but everyone who comes gets a $10 gift card.
We will also be playing some fun games where you can win additional $25 and $50 gift cards!
Can you imagine shopping before the store opens to the general public, breakfast buffet galore, and free gift cards? 

I want to treat this sort of as a giveaway because I honestly don't know the response I will get.
So, if you are local and can be at home goods in Lynwood Washington on march 2nd, from 8-9:30, leave me a comment on this post as your RSVP. Make sure you leave me your email address. If you get an email from me, that is your confirmation that you will be attending! 
I will email you around the 1st. and feel free to bring a friend, just RSVP for 2 in the comments! 

If you haven't been to home goods yet, this is a great time! I love shopping at discount prices, and getting high end looks!

Rhoda from southern hospitality hosted a party too! 

I am so excited to meet some of my readers that I haven't had the opportunity to meet! 
Ok, back to the pool! 
Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment