~our guest bath~ {a before & after}

Our little guest bathroom......
well, it probably needs a major gut job.
But, no time for that right now, so I decided to
spruce it up with new paint and a few new accessories.

I bought this rug, this shower curtain, and a few paint by numbers.
I accessorized with vintage silver plate containers and trays.
The mirror is from Target and can be found here.


Don't you just love before and afters?


The paint before was Seal by Martha Stewart with some old cream on the bottom that looked dirty.
We used to have a pedestal sink in here which I liked, but opted for a cabinet for more storage.
This one is from Lowes, and you can find it here.


I decided to paint the walls in Martha Stewarts Glass Of Milk. Then I painstakingly taped off stripes.


After I made sure the tape was on there really good, I painted over the top with Graphite by Ben Moore, the same color as our bedroom.


I am really enjoying the stripes~I think it was well worth the time it took to tape off!
Hope you like!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment