~make your own pizzas~

Did you know that October is national pizza month?
So, why not make your own?
If you have little kids, they love the whole process of selecting toppings
and creating their own little masterpiece.



Classico sent me this nice little pizza party kit, along with 3 different pizza sauces.
But before the toppings come into play, we needed to make the dough!



Cody had fun kneading the dough.


It's fun to set out a lot of toppings that the kids can pick from:


I decided to go fresh and healthy on mine with fresh basil, tomatoes off the vine, and fresh mozzarella cheese~yum!


Bake it up and enjoy!



In the spirit of full-disclosure, I've partnered with Classico and received product, coupons, premium items as part of my participation. However, no payment was given except for posting about the program, and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment