~adding easy color to neutral rooms~

I'm sure you all know by now that I love me some neutrals.
What you might not know is that I also love color, and every now and then I crave it.
Not wanting to do anything drastic or permanent, heres a easy way to add color to your neutral decor for next to nothing.


Colorful books. Here I mixed new decor books with colorful bindings with vintage books with a more toned down palette.



Look no further than nature for a little bit of color. My grandpa used to grow dahlias and every time I see them, I think of him and smile.


Here is my whole coffee table set up. Loving my new velvet pumpkins from here!


And lastly, pillows. I am a pillow hoarder. It's such an easy solution for updating a room on a dime. All of these pillows {grain sacks} are from my friend Maria at Dreamy Whites.


On the other side of the sectional there is a red striped grain sack. Love them all, and this little bit of color makes me so happy!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment