Sweet Home
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
~pair blue stripe pottery barn bolster pillows~
~pair blue stripe pottery barn bolster pillows~
pottery barn bolster pillows in blue and white stripes.
$22.00
Measures approx. 27" long.
I think these were intended for outdoor use, but they can be used indoors as well.
They are in like new condition.
click on the pay pal button at the top of this page to purchase!
xoxo
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
~just listed~
I have just listed this hand made wreath in my etsy shop. {link at the top of this page} If I can get my act together, I will be listing mor...
~remodelista~
I came upon this great website that features fabulous spaces and then tells you how you can recreate them! If you haven't been there, ch...
~holiday house walk~ {our home}
If you are here from The Shabby Nest , welcome! If you'd like to start the tour from the beginning to see all the amazing holiday decor,...
~a s'mores themed baby shower~
My sweet sister in law Jaime, due in March with her 3rd baby! {just to clarify, that is a virgin martini!} I wanted to do something a litt...
THE LATEST TREND IN INEXPENSIVE ART
HERE IS A VERY INEXPENSIVE UNIQUE WAY TO ADD THAT VINTAGE LOOK TO YOUR HOME DECOR! HAVE ANY OLD FLASHCARDS LAYING AROUND? HOW GREAT DO THESE...
~learn how to make a santos cage doll~
The courses are starting! I am so excited to be a part of this summer series. My friend Jennifer Rizzo is also offering a class on making h...
~fried chicken & champagne, & the pomegranate bistro~
We have this fabulous little bistro near us that serves the most delicious food. It's quaint, it's delicious, and I love meeting fri...
~pacific northwest table scape~
I blogged about our dining room not too long ago here, but didn't include the table. I wanted to go with a rustic look, a nod to where ...
~{BIG} news~
I have been keeping 2 secrets from you. I know, I am so mean. But today I get to tell you all about them and I am so excited! A little while...
~farm chicks purchases and our new dining room chairs~
I didn't bring my camera into the Farm Chicks show this year because I wanted to concentrate on shopping! But I did take some pictures...
Copyright © 2013.
Sweet Home
Support by
Lingerie Photography
|
Nice Fashion Photography
|
Nice Design Photographers
|
Gallery Bikini Photography
0 comments:
Post a Comment